Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sorry!! Its been a while.

I've been super busy getting ready for the class on Saturday. If you are going to attend the class please let me know. Make sure you bring your lifting shoes if you have them, if you do not have lifting shoes at least bring a pair of shoes that are flat with a hard sole, like a converse. Class starts at 8 AM, no sooner and no later, so please be on time, we have a lot of material to cover.

You guys have been doing a great job this week!! If you happen to see Miranda or Tyson make sure to congratulate them! Tyson did his first RX'D workout today, he did "Helen" in 13:15. Miranda set the gym record today for the ladies, with a dead lift of 240, an easy 240 in my opinion, she had more in the tank!!

I finally have a computer at the gym so I should be able to post more often.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey now, I was able to get up to 265# (I have 245# on video)...
just saying ;)
Heath'a

Anonymous said...

*Way to go Miranda!!* :)

Anonymous said...

**Don't forget to post about the upcoming Kettlebell class on January 30th, 10am til about 1pm, with Tom Corrigan!!**
$50 admission, & everyone who attends will receive Tom's Kettlebell 101 DVD, an excellent tool for beginners.