Saturday, July 25, 2009

I am what I eat....!

Get ready to talk food starting Monday morning. Four CFE athletes (Jeff, Jesse, Heather, Mark) spent the day with Robb Wolf at the Nutrition Certification.
CFE has been around since January and it is time we introduced the food piece with greater intensity. Some of you have been working your Fran off (you know who you are!) and still not as lean as you thought you should be. We have got your number now and can help you "look good naked". The science is there....when you are ready.
All of you work to hard at your WOD's to be struggling with weight issues. Seriously. Crossfit busts your bearings and you deserve to get the results equal to your effort.
For those of you who already "look good naked" (you know who you are) then it is time to bump your performance to the next level. If you are ready.
We don't know it all, but we know enough to get you on a program that will help you loose it or get it.
What do you want to do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was an awesome class yesterday! Robb did a great job! I already know there's changes I will be making in my own diet & I look forward to helping others with theirs.