Monday, April 5, 2010

I'm Home!!

Everyone wondering where Chris is going to take us next!


Mountain view on the way to Kremmling CO


Sahen Skinner, Me repping CFE, and Chris Burandt
My trip to Colorado was amazing!!! I want to thank Abi, Heather, Tom and Nate, without you guys covering for me the trip would not have been possible. I learned so much about riding in the three days I was there, Chris and Sahen are the best of the best. I can say that CrossFit again prevails, it helped me tremendously in adapting to riding and working hard at 10,500 feet. The other members of the group were dying do to lack of oxygen and muscle fatigue. Chris and Sahen were surprised that I was always ready to go, and not breathing hard. I got them both interested in CrossFit, they looked it up on the Internet and both said "Damn you guys are crazy!" So I thank each and everyone of you for being such good sports about the schedule while I was gone. I am excited to be home and training you all again! Jesse

No comments: