Friday, December 18, 2009

There has been a passing of the torch at CrossFit Everett!!

Yes, that's right there is a new owner of CrossFit Everett! Mark Eaton came to me about a month ago with the opportunity of a lifetime. He wanted to sell CrossFit Everett to me, needless to say I was stoked! It has been my dream for quite some time to own my very own box. After about three weeks of negotiations Mark and I settled on a great deal. As some of you know, selling, buying, and transferring a business can be a pain staking process. We are about 99% done with the swap. So I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. I hope to have everything up and running shortly. There will be a few changes at CrossFit Everett in the near future.

I look forward to working with each and everyone of you as WE try to reach your goals! Please check out the rest of the page, we have had a few training time changes as well as price changes. CrossFit Everett is also offering a Foundations/On-Ramp class starting on Jan 4 2010. Please contact me for more info. I also have added a link to Coach Heather's page in the links section, please check it out and join the forum. More to come later!!! Coach Jesse

1 comment:

sis said...

You are just an amazing guy