Friday, November 7, 2008

Slow and steady

EZ Street on the Squats. We'd like to see him a little more vertical. He is focused as he nears the final blows of "Angie"..... we'll give him a break.

Root Beer giving a clinic on the kipping pull ups. Good extension!


EZ Street nearing 100 and looking good. Strong kid and great Crossfitter.

WOD:


"ANGIE"

100 reps each for time of:
  • Pull ups
  • Push ups
  • Sit ups
  • Squats
Do each element in order without partitioning. Watch for blisters during the pull ups.

Today I meet with a local Fireman. Seth was a star basketball player at PLU who was reported to "jump out of the gym" on more than one occasion. We will catch up on life and talk about Crossfit.

I continue to work on our location. At 10 this morning, I view a site that would work real well for us. It is a little on the small side but there are off setting positives that would make the space work.


Insurance, equipment and a Crossfit workout with are the other items on my "to do" list. AW is in town and we will hit "Angie" hard. For my first workout in nearly two weeks, I might hit it sort-of hard. A tweaked back is something to take seriously and walking over the weekend is something I will need to be able to do! My last "Angie" was 25:21:50. We'll see how it goes today. AW likes to push. I think I'll call him "Root Beer".

No comments: