Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Workout and Woman's Session











Woman's session will be at 10am on Monday! Be there. We are working on childcare and will know more on Monday. All levels invited.

For the Advanced Firebreathing Alley Dogs of 4:30, I did a solo workout today as a test run for a signature piece from CFE. What do you think of this bad boy? Once we do the workout it will show us it's appropriate name. The places I am sore already give me a few clues. Like "Traps the Lats" or "Breathing is Over Rated" or "Back to the Bar Boys" or "I wish I was laying down isolating my chest" etc. You'll have your own thoughts about it very soon. It worked is all I'll say right now.
7 rounds for time of:
  • 5 Cleans: 135lbs
  • 10 Pull ups.

How long do you think it would take to do this one? Guess what your time will be and I'll post mine later.

10am Ladies, 4:30pm Firebreathers, 5:30pm Open - Sessions are all on Monday. Get ready to get your Crossfit on!

No comments: