Monday, January 5, 2009

Work Out of the Day - 'Cindy'







"Cindy"
As many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of:
5 Pull ups
10 Push ups
15 Squats
3-2-1 Go
The 10am session did a "Short Cindy" and the ladies rocked. They can do it all! Child care is getting close to being finalized. So we had a couple of well behaved and handsome children make appearances today. Fun stuff! Good job Susan and Erin!
Firebreathers put in some very respectable numbers today with many completely unassisted. Everyone worked hard and showed great Crossfit heart. Jon "got kip" like a crazy veteran of many kipping years.
The 5:30p session saw The Janitor kickin it with New Chris. Let me tell you, once Chris gets going look out Firebreathers. Chris "got kip" today. Beautiful.
For those of you expecting that evil thing I did over the weekend....I can see how you got that idea after I re-read the post. However, now that I realize it created so much interest.....it may work itself into your life sooner than I thought. Thanks for the tip.
If you owe Crossfit Everett money for training, next time you are in we can settle up. If you want to talk about the best way to buy training for yourself or family, let me know and we can run some numbers together.
We added two sessions today with the 10am Woman's and the 5:30 with New Chris session. here we go. Thanks to all for your support.
Finally: Today was done in honor of our passed dear friend Jason Kessler (US Army Ranger) who brought Crossfit to our attention over 2 years ago. Crossfit Everett is, in part, another piece of Jason's rich legacy.

1 comment:

Kevin Sylvester said...

I think I was one round short of Coach's count. I think I got 11 + 4 pullups. Last time I did Cindy was end of October, as RX'd and got just over 9 rounds. I'm happy with a 2 round PR but still have lots of room to improve.